Contact Us for Help?
Head Office: South East
Telephone: 020 7052 1851
Growing a business takes passion, commitment, time, and a lot of hard work. As business plans develop, many owners reach a point where they decide to buy an additional business as a way to expand or wish to sell their business and pursue new ideas or ventures.
With so much personally invested in the business, it’s often hard to detach your emotions. Knowing you are making the right decision for you, your business, clients and your people, is often hard to determine. Having an external advisor to guide and support you through the process is invaluable, helping you critically evaluate your goals and avoid costly risks.
We take the time to listen and understand your priorities and pride ourselves on putting your interests first. We guide you through the process of buying, selling and integrating a new business. We help you plan and implement a smooth transition. Uniquely, we have the expertise to support you through the business aspects as well as communicating, engaging and retaining your people.
• Developing a plan – your goals and aspirations are important, and a well thought through plan will help you maximise the value of your business and ensure the change in ownership and integration is smooth, minimising disruption to your clients.
• Restructuring & Integrating a business – Successfully restructuring & integrating a business means focussing equally on the logistics as well as your valuable people. We help you fulfil your obligations as an employer and positively communicate, engage and retain your valuable staff.
• Developing your exit strategy and timing – having taken the important decision to sell your business we help you ensure the timing of your sale is right for you, and your business is able to continue under new leadership.
• Due Diligence and valuation – Due diligence is an important part of preparing your business for sale or deciding whether to buy a prospective business. in partnership with your professional advisors, we help you take an unbiased view of your business and its valuation.
• Negotiating the best deal – Each party in the process of buying and selling a business will have different commercial priorities in mind. Putting your interests first, we help negotiate to achieve the best possible outcome for you.