W1 London 6000 sq ft Prime office sale.
The client was in need of selling the asset, however, the company had a second charge against it and any proceeds would have been distributed to the main holdings company that was unable to distribute the funds.
We were instructed to:
- Negotiate sale with a potential purchaser
- Negotiate with the second charge to arrange security on an alternative asset
- Work with Lawyer and Accountant to deal with Company Sale contract
- Give consideration to the most efficient use of funds from the sale.
- Fulfil any conditions of the contract.
Following extensive negotiations, we were able to conclude a suitable sale which included the fixtures fittings of the building